Share your photos of this product
in your beautiful home.
Maison203 flow earrings metallic silver
Material: Hand dyed Nylon and hand painted fini
Colour: metallic silver
Maison 203, founded by the couple of designers Orlando Fernandez Flores and Lucia De Conti is a brand dedicated to the design, production and distribution of contemporary jewellery made with the 3D printing technology. 3D printing is the process of creating three-dimensional objects in a variety of materials starting from a digital file. Maison 203 accessories are produced in Nylon, PLA (a bioplastic derived from corn starch) steel and brass.
Our catalogue displays collections very different from one another, because designed in collaboration with professional designers coming from various cultural backgrounds.
Maison 203 is a young company exemplifying the “digital maker” era: 3D printing becomes the “raw material” in the manufacturing of accessories later hand finished and distributed exclusively to a market niche.
Made in Italy.
- Post back closure earrings
- Surgical steel; Nickel free
- Extremely light
- Any variation in tint is the result of a hand dyeing process, not a defect
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Water resistant.
- Very intensive wash as well as long exposure to direct sunlight may cause the colour to fade.
- Do not twist or pull too hard when opening article to wear.
- Do not place heavy objects on top of jewellery. Nylon is strong but not unbreakable.
Flow is inspired by the idea of movement suggested by the Moebius band: nothing more than a ring subjected to a 180° twist. The circular surfaces of this collection are fluid and seamless, achieved using a band that twists on itself, bends and loses its shape to generate enveloping jewels, that play with light and body.
Item code: 1539slvmt