Share your photos of this product
in your beautiful home.
Mario Luca Giusti wine glass dolce vita amber
Material: Synthetic Crystal
The products designed by Mr Mario Luca Giusti are both practical and elegant, representing an optimal choice for alfresco entertaining. Giusti products are often referred to as "Synthentic Crystal" - simply meaning faux crystal - (akin to faux leather or faux fur) it simply means it is made from acrylic of such heavy-weight and great clarity that it appears as crystal!
- BPA-Free acrylic
- Not indestructible
- Dishwasher safe up to 40 ° C, only on the top shelf, about 30-35 times
- Recommended hand washing to increase the life of the product
Use Instructions for Acrylic product
- tested food approved by TÜV, SGS, Intertek
- absolutely tasteless and odorless
- BPA free
- Not unbreakable
- temperature resistant from -10°C to 50°C
- dishwasher-safe up to 40°C, top shelf only, around 30-35 times
- hand wash recommend to extend product lift
- no dryer may be used
- not for microwave
- not for oven
- alcohol resistant, < 2 hours
- not for aniseed drinks
- not for strong alcohol, as whisky….etc
- only use detergent with pH-value 3 < pH < 7, not for strong alkaline detergent
- Do not use chlorine bleach, benzene, alcohol, ester or organic solvents for cleaning products
- do not use abrasive materials for cleaners, steel wool, or metal scouring pads, because they can scratch and cause wear
The following may discolour the product or make them cloudy in the long run:
- Washing at more than 80°C over a long period of time
- Keeping the glasses for a prolonged period of time at high temperatures and high humidity – we recommend that you empty the dishwasher immediately after washing.
- Lack of or incorrect dosage of rinse aid and detergent
- Use of detergent containing aluminum or metal protection.
- Use of wrong draining tray for the glasses (do not use the trays for cutlery or plates). You may use the cutlery basket cover grid for small, light products.
- Dairy products, coffee, cocoa, tea, and other beverages may leave a rim on the glass if you leave it overnight. Wash the glass in hot soapy water shortly after use, hand wash or use our cleaning product, Renovate Powder, regularly.
- Use of anise-based drinks (such as Pernod, Ricard, Raki or Ouzo).
- Use of beverages with a high ester content. Esters are a natural product often found in e.g. herbal teas.
Item code: h-bik-dlv1
members earn $1.75 top3 credits
|Online/Crows Nest store:||0|
|Emporium Melbourne store:||0|
Currently we do not have stock of this item
in our warehouse, new stock is on it’s way.
Enter your email address below to be notified
when this item is available for delivery at your preferred location. Alternatively, contact us.
This product can be purchased online or
visit one of our stores.
Current stock levels are displayed below.
- Canberra - City store has 2