top3 is hiring - Store Manager - SYDNEY
We are looking for more than a store manager - we are looking for a unique individual who is inspired to achieve greatness (and just LOVES design and interiors). Experience in the design industry, and a personal passion for design is MUST for this role.
Is it you? Do you know who would be perfect for this role? Let them know!
Imagine the type of person you would love to have instore if you were the customer :)
Customer service is not a buzz-word at top3 and it is vital that exceeding customer expectations is a natural part of your personality. Inspiring customers and your team to achieve your targets and inspire your customers to embrace the world of extraordinary design every day.
With 15+ years in design retail top3 by design is looking for an enthusiastic and design savvy person who loves to be busy and is keen to work with top3 in achieving our aggressive growth plans in the coming 5-10 years.
As a store manager your responsibilities for day-to-day management of the store will include:
- Fostering a strong top3 team spirit and strong team work ethic
- Ensuring all sales staff perform at an optimum level, with sales and customer service as their core focus when on the floor
- Nurturing and growing an understanding of original design with customers
- Ensuring store targets are met (or exceeded!)
- High level of communication with Founder, Terri and the Head Office Team at all times
- Merchandising and upkeep of the top3 by design look and feel (working with Terri Winter and top3 stylist Maria Laitinen)
- Ongoing training and staff knowledge management of staff (including monitoring of timesheets and the allocated 1 hour staff research time
- Ensuring that customer’s expectations are met (and exceeded!) at all times.
- General tidiness and cleanliness of the store environment
- Pricing and appropriate barcoding of all stock on display instore
- Use initiative to increase potential sales in you own environment (submit all ideas in the monthly meeting or discuss anytime)
- Ensure at all times staff are able to manage multiple customers and are armed with all the knowledge and expertise they need to achieve their goals
The Store Manager position is 5 days per week, including Saturday. Salary: 55K
No applications without a specific personal cover letter will be considered.
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org