Share your photos of this product
in your beautiful home.
lind dna | coaster curve | nupo olive
Material: recycled leather
Please note: if the quantity is down to 1 it may be a display item. We will be in touch with you to discuss if this is the case.
GLASS MAT is a functional and modern interpretation of the traditional coaster. They can be used as coasters for glasses, but also for candles, vases and other decorative objects around the house. The possibilities for styling tables and other furniture in your home are virtually endless.
The coasters are made from recycled leather, making use of what would otherwise be waste from the furniture and fashion industry.
Made from excess vegetable-tanned core leather from the fashion and furniture industry. The leather is granulated into small pieces, which are pressed together with natural rubber from trees. The result is a Oeko-Tex certified recycled leather quality, consisting of 80% core leather and 20% natural rubber - which is then stained with a water-based colour and added to a beautiful natural surface texture.
Like most natural materials, recycled leather needs some care and maintenance to ensure its long-lasting appeal year after year. A few simple tips will help preserve the recycled leather’s natural beauty.
1. Clean your product with a damp cloth and dishwashing liquid.
2. Do not put your products in the dishwasher and do not soak your products in water or soap.
3. Avoid staining from certain foods and liquids such as spices (e.g. paprika, saffron or curry), chili and red wine, as they may leave permanent stains, especially on lighter colours.
4. Avoid placing hot items such as pots and frying pans on your products - see LindDNA's heat resistant hot mats here >
5. Do not fold your recycled leather products.
6. We recommend that you always place your products on dry and plain surfaces. Be careful with oil-treated tables as excess oil might be absorbed by your recycled leather product.
7. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for longer periods of time.
Item code: li983505