Share your photos of this product
in your beautiful home.
skagerak | cura soap | white indoor
Skagerak’s white soap is a ready-to-use quality soap designed for cleaning and protecting light wood-types such as oak, ash and beech, and surfaces such as floors, furniture and table tops. As the soap seeps into the wood and promptly closes up the pores, the surface is well protected from filth and fluids.
How to use:
1. First, use a wood cleaner to clean particularly stained areas on the surface if any.
2. Shake the bottle carefully before use.
3. Mix the soap with lukewarm water. For cleaning, use 25ml soap per 1 litre of water.
4. For basic treatment, use 100 ml. soap per 1 litre of water.
5. Wash the wooden surface lengthwise with a damp cloth.
6. Make sure to dry the surface thoroughly after the treatment.
Item code: 1103040