homekitchen + diningdining - tabletoplinddna placematslind dna | table mat | circle medium | nupo dark blue
Share your photos of this product
in your beautiful home.
lind dna | table mat | circle medium | nupo dark blue
Material: recycled leather
Sustainable lifestyle product, designed and handcrafted in Denmark. It comes with different dynamic shapes, leather finishes and colours, giving infinite possibilities for styling the home. All tablemats have multiple purposes.
Made from excess vegetable-tanned core leather from the fashion and furniture industry. The leather is granulated into small pieces, which are pressed together with natural rubber from trees. The result is a Oeko-Tex certified recycled leather quality, consisting of 80% core leather and 20% natural rubber - which is then stained with a water-based colour and added to a beautiful natural surface texture.
Easily cleaned with a damp cloth. Certain foods and liquids may result in permanent stains if not removed instantly. Tannins, curries, saffron, paprika, chilli. Clean these immediately to avoid permanent damage. Not dishwasher safe.
Like most natural materials, recycled leather needs some care and maintenance to ensure its long-lasting appeal year after year. A few simple tips will help preserve the recycled leather’s natural beauty.
1. Clean your product with a damp cloth and dishwashing liquid or the LindDNA CLEAN & CARE cleaning spray.
2. Do not put your products in the dishwasher and do not soak your products in water or soap.
3. Avoid staining from certain foods and liquids such as spices (e.g. paprika, saffron or curry), chili and red wine, as they may leave permanent stains, especially on lighter colours.
4. Avoid placing hot items such as pots and frying pans on your products - see LindDNA's heat resistant hot mats here >
5. Do not fold your recycled leather products.
6. We recommend that you always place your products on dry and plain surfaces. Be careful with oil-treated tables as excess oil might be absorbed by your recycled leather product.
7. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for longer periods of time.
Item code: 982518