Share your photos of this product
in your beautiful home.
B desk white
Material: powder coated steel + oak
Shipping: $45 within Sydney Metro, $55 within Canberra Metro and $65 within Melbourne Metro. We will contact you with a quote for all other areas.
The B-Desk from Universo Positivo is an ideal urban desk - compact and tidy.
With the raised sides the desk does not need to go against a wall as it is as beautiful from behind as in front and it conceals your work and papers from the room. A space for your cables in the back.
This desk is NOT flat-packed and is boxed at its full size.
The Universo Positivo collection is made from oak sourced from managed forests in Europe.
The oak furniture is finished with a pigmented hardwax oil. This protective finish forms a natural coating, repelling most common substances and fluids, but is no foolproof guarantee against stains.
- For dusting : use a dry, non-fluffy cloth
- For cleaning : use a damp sponge or cloth (not too wet) with a mild solution of wateand natural soap (no detergent)
SOMETIMES MAINTENANCE / SMALL STAINS
- For nurturing (when the wood starts to feel dry) : use Osmo Luiquid Wax Cleaner (3041).
LONGLIFE MAINTENANCE / STUBBORN STAINS
For refreshing the hardwax coating :
1. make sure the surfaces are cleaned and dry.
2. use extra fine sand paper (>320grit) and work in the direction of the wood grain.
3. apply Osmo Hardwax Oil Natural (3041).
Remember : this is a natural product with natural coatings that will age beautifully. Stains are unavoidable and will only contribute to its journey with you.
Country of designer: Germany
Item code: tgu026159
members earn $49.50 top3 credits
|Online/Crows Nest store:||4|
|Emporium Melbourne store:||0|
This item is too large to ship via Australia Post,
please enter your email address and
postcode below for a custom shipping quote.
Alternatively, contact us.
This product can be purchased online or
visit one of our stores.
Current stock levels are displayed below.
- Crows Nest - Sydney store has 4
- Richmond - Melbourne store has 2