IMPORTANT: top3 by design will NEVER sell your data or any details collected/provided to ANY third parties.
What personal information do we collect and hold ?
In using the top3 by design website, you acknowledge and agree that we have the right to access and disclose your information – this is in order to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests that protect top3 by design and its users.
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Full name
- Mailing or street address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Details of the products you have purchased from us, or which you have enquired about – together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and to respond to your enquiries.
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website.
- Information you provide to us through our Customer Care team or our Customer Experience Surveys.
We may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect aggregated information about how users use our website.
How we collect your personal information
Like all businesses, we gather information about our users. We do this so we can more effectively meet your needs. We would like you to understand and be comfortable with the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of this information.
We may collect your information when you purchase products from our website, over the phone or when you visit a top3 store, when you contact us via our social media pages (such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram), when you enter a competition or when you contact us with an enquiry or complaint in relation to our products and services.
Although extremely rare, we may also collect personal information from third parties including:
- From third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and other government entities
- From data analysis agencies
What happens if we can't collect your personal information?
Unfortunately, the collection of your data is essential for our services to run smoothly. If you do not or are unable to provide us with your personal information, the following may occur:
- We may not be able to provide the requested products or services to you.
- We may not be able to process your membership details and therefore would be unable to accrue your top3 points.
- We may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want, including information about discounts, sales or special promotions.
- We may be unable to tailor the content of our websites to your preferences and your experience of our websites may not be as enjoyable or useful.
Why we may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information
We collect personal information about you so that we can provide you with an optimised online and in store experience.
We also collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide products and services to you and to send communications to you.
- To answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services.
- To advise you on new products and services we are offering.
- To assess the performance of the website and to improve the operation of the website.
- To assess our customer service and to improve our customer service to you.
- To conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, franchisees, contractors, service providers or other third parties.
- For the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing and marketing research), planning, product or service development, quality control, human resources, educational and research purposes of top3, its related bodies corporate, franchisees, contractors or service providers.
- To update our records and keep your contact details up to date.
- To process and respond to any complaint or enquiry made by you.
- To comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country.
To whom may we disclose your information
Top3 will NEVER sell any of your details to any third parties. It is extremely rare that we would disclose your personal information to any third parties – in the event that this does happen, we may disclose your personal information to:
- Our employees, related bodies corporate, franchisees, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, archivists and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants.
- Suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes..
- To government and regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies.
- Any other organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent, including your insurers and your solicitors.
We may combine or share any information that we collect from you with information collected by any of our related bodies corporate.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies of any third party. Third parties are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
At top3, we know that our customers don’t want to be constantly bombarded with email after email, so we only send communications and information about our products and services that we consider of interest to you.
In accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth), you consent to us sending you those direct marketing communications (newsletters, offers etc.) when you sign up as a member to top3. At any time, you may choose to opt-out of receiving top3 communications. This can be done either by contacting us at email@example.com, chatting with us online, calling 1300 top 333 or via any of our communications by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button located at the bottom of the communication.
Please note that by opting out of receiving communications, you may still receive communications from us (such as invoices, notices and receipts) in relation to the products and services you have purchased from us.
How can you access and correct your personal information?
We require accurate personal information about you to ensure you receive the best possible service from top3. You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, chatting with us online, calling 1300 top 333. Perhaps the easiest way to access/update your information is by logging in to your account on the top3 website and following the prompts.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is up-to-date whenever we collect it or use it. This may include, for example, using data obtained from third parties to verify the accuracy of your personal information.
We store your personal information securely
We leave no stone unturned to ensure we protect any personal information that we hold from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Your personal information may be stored in hard copy documents and/or electronically.
If the personal information we collect is no longer needed for any purposes and we are not required by law to retain it, we take all reasonable steps to remove it.
Security information relating to 'express' checkout
Top3 by design offers express checkout through eWay’s secure payment gateway system. In order to provide this service your credit card details are stored at eWay for your convenience. Top3 by design does not store or have direct access to your credit card, we utilise a secure service through eWay which provides a reference code to your credit card details.
Is it secure? All communication is protected by SSL encryption plus eWay is fully PCI DSS compliant as independently certified by BAE Systems Detica, an external Qualified Security Assessor (QSA). Top3 by design does not capture or store the credit card data. View eWay's compliance certificate here.
Complaints or questions relating to your privacy
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information below and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it.
It is very unlikely that there would be any safety concerns with links and third party representation on this site, but we ask you to please take your own precautions in ensuring that any other website that you access by link from top3.com.au is safe. top3 by design makes no representations or warranties about any other website which you may access through this site. When you access another website from our site, top3 by design has no control over the content on that other website. Any link to another website is provided as a convenience to users of this site.
This Website is owned and operated by Masterbuy Pty Ltd (ABN 11 091 339 481), trading as top3 by design.
© 2017 top3 by design. All Rights Reserved. Not to be reproduced in any form or manner.
Full Terms & Conditions