HIRING - Showroom manager - Canberra
As we head into our 20th year, Top3 by design inspires the Australian market with leading local and international design products that in our opinion benchmark the category: by design, innovation and sustainability.
At top3 by design we are known to cherry-pick the finest products... and people!
Top3 Canberra is on the hunt for a Design, Interiors and Furniture focused Showroom Manager.
As we find ourself drawn further into the furniture category, we are seeking expressions of interest for a Showroom Manager at our Canberra store.
As well as the 100% original design gifting market we are looking for a Showroom Manager who can navigate the Interior Design and Architectural specifying market in Canberra.
We pride ourselves as a team on being approachable, friendly and knowledgable. You must be a passionate design-lover who thrives in an environment of face to face customer service.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Understand the point of difference of our key brands and inspire customers and the design community alike
- Establish a trade network whilst also exceeding customer expectations at retail sales
- Maintain a high level of visual merchandising
- Coordinate quoting and order processing with head office
- Weekly activity reporting at zoom managers meeting
- Develop, excite and lead the sales team. (vital!)
- Enjoy good communication, leaving nothing chance
- Experience in the design industry would be of great help.
Top3 by design has recently secured some next-gen European Furniture brands and are looking for someone to share this passion, for design and commercial success.
Submit your resume here
PLEASE NOTE: No applications without a personal cover letter will be considered.
Tell us why you are ideal for this role!