WE ARE SHIPPING
IN STOCK ITEMS: We are currently still shipping all in-stock orders same day or next.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS: There are containers on their way from Europe and most arrival dates will be accurate and on track.
Due to the current situation, if you are interested in an out of stock item with no arrival date, call 1300 867 333 or email email@example.com and we will confirm.
Some brands and products will be removed from our online store temporarily during this time. Call 1300 867 333 between 8am - 9pm if you have any questions. Or use Livechat when you see Michelle and/or Terri online. We are here to take orders and help with any enquiries.
During this difficult time, the safety of our customers and top3 staff members is our highest priority.
ONLINE STORE - OPEN
SYDNEY STORE OPEN MON - SAT(now closed Sundays)
EMPORIUM STORE - TEMPORARILY CLOSED
RICHMOND STORE - TEMPORARILY CLOSED
CANBERRA STORE - TEMPORARILY CLOSED
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak evolves, we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure this. At top3, we have implemented several best practice measures to protect our employees, partners and customers in reducing the risk of spreading infection.
Our warehouse will continue to ship orders, with appropriate social distancing for team members. All in-stock orders ship same business day or next.
- Our Sydney store may have reduced hours due to staff availability and circumstances. If you plan to visit please call ahead to confirm they are open. We provide hand sanitiser at the counter and all entries to the store. For your safety and the safety of our team we do request you use it before you enter the store.
- In addition to our normal hygiene standards, we have increased access to hand sanitisers and taken measures to ensure all employees practice regular hand-washing. Furthermore, we have increased regular cleaning of all areas including staff recreation and kitchen areas.
- Where possible staff are working from home.
- We are closely monitoring governmental advice and continue to follow existing risk assessments and safe systems of work and in our stores. At present, we anticipate only minimal impacts our ability to deliver products to our customers. We are continually checking in with our suppliers in regards to arrival dates of any products not in stock.
- There is no perceived increase in risk from handling mail or freight from areas affected by the coronavirus.