Material: titanium coated 18/10 high-grade stainless steel
Beautifully crafted instruments deserve a place alongside beautifully crafted food; and that eating is an art, deserving of artful tools. Why wait for the perfect moment to use your best cutlery and dust off the special crockery; that there’s ceremony in today, and pleasure in right now. The 24 piece Matte Black set is for those that love a malt whiskey and all things Rick Owens.
Made from high-grade, dishwasher safe 18/10 stainless steel, titanium coated Matte Black in colour and feature the signature four dot logo.
The 24 piece set = 6 place settings.
6 x Forks
6 x Knives
6 x Dessert Spoons
6 x Tea Spoons
All cutlery sets come in a custom designed box with quality embroidered cotton drill pouches to easily store your KROF and keep them looking new for years to come.
All KROF cutlery is Hand finished and polished 18/10 Stainless Steel with a coloured titanium coating applied using Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD). PVD creates a vibrant colour that will stay bright for years to come. Crafted with precision German forging technology. Manufactured in China.
- Your KROF can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Wash your pieces before their first use with warm water and any mild household detergent.
- Avoid detergents with a phosphate level below 3% and avoid sodium.
- Rinse your cutlery before placing in the dishwasher.
- Do not wash in temperatures exceeding 60°C
- Acidity and salt in food can cause damage to stainless steel if left unwashed too long.
- Make sure you clean your pieces after every use to keep them in top condition.
- Do not leave your cutlery to soak.
- Never use an abrasive cloth or scourer, this will cause irreparable scratches.
- Dry your pieces before putting them away with a soft, lint free cloth as detergent and water will leave marks or rust spots if left to air dry.
- Use a soft, lint free cloth with hot water and vinegar to clean your pieces if marks occur.
- Over time and depending on it's use, KROF cutlery will show signs of wear. As with all tools, this is completely normal.
Subscribe to our weekly design updates